Generation-MSX

Cheats - LDR files

Posted by Bfef 
Cheats - LDR files
March 03, 2005 04:13PM
Hello everybody,

I am sorry to ask, I bet this has been raised many times!

In my youth I used to play Konami's Knightmare, but man it was hard.

I never finished it but came close lots of times.

I have the ROM image and the Blue MSX emulator, can I use the LDR cheat file downloadable from this site?

How do I use it?

Many thanks, Bfef.
MSXHinter
Re: Cheats - LDR files
March 04, 2005 08:55PM
The ldr.-files are basic files, you can use them with the bin-files you can find at some places.

April 29, 2005 03:08PM
LDR files have to be put inside a disk (physical or dsk file). then you will have to change the name of the files to match the ones of your dsk, so as to run properly.
I think it is simpler to download the package of cheats to be directly used with Bluemsx. This ones can be used with the rom files (instead of the split files dsk). Go to the blumesx site and download it. It is a must have!!!

Fabio
August 09, 2005 11:48AM
WHERE CAN I FIND THE PACKAGE OF CHEATS THAT CAN BE USED IN BLUEMSX ?I'M TRYING TO GET THE CHEATS FOR THE MAGICAL KID WIZ SPECIFICLY HOWEVER IS IMPOSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND IT AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHEAT USING THE BLUEMSX 'CAUSE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY I USED TO HAVE A MSX AND AND USED TO CHEAT ON THE MAGICAL KID WIZ BY PRESSING AND HOLDING DOWN ALL THE BUTTONS ON THE KEYBOARD BUT I CAN DO THAT ON THE BLUEMSX EMULATOR PLEASE HELP ME.
August 13, 2005 05:41AM
What about reading the manual of the emulator ?

You can also find an online version here :

[www.msxblue.com]

What concerns the using of the cheats files (that are included in the emulator), all is explained on this page :

[www.msxblue.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2005 05:43AM by mars2000you.
September 02, 2005 02:13PM
People seem to have problems reading manuals... and face it, a caps-only post really doesn't appeal to react on...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login