Generation-MSX

MSX game endings

Posted by ReyVGM 
MSX game endings
October 08, 2006 09:51PM
Heya guys, I was reffered here from another forum so I guess I'll just say here what I said there:

I want to expand the MSX game endings section at the VGMuseum (http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/msx) but I don't really know any MSX fans and my MSX knowledge is basically limited to Konami games, so I guess that there's no better place to ask than here.

If you have any save states around or if you can beat MSX games easily, take a few screenshots of the last boss, the complete ending and credits, send it over to VGM and I'll post them asap. Don't bother with games with Japanese text in the endings though, I don't take those yet.

MSX has a lot of great games (Konami ones at least) and I've always wanted to get a bunch of MSX endings myself, but that BlueMSX emulator runs way too slow in my computer and the other emulators usually conflict with my controller, so I just gave up on that project.

If you wish to contribute or help you can drop me a line at "reyvgm at hotmail dot com" or you can just reply right here.

Later and take care.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login