Generation-MSX

Submissions?

Posted by rderooy 
Submissions?
May 11, 2016 01:32PM
Hi,

I have been submitting various updates over the last few weeks, and I don't notice them being applied (other then a few pictures of some controllers).
Is the submitting system working, or is there another reason?
Re: Submissions?
May 16, 2016 11:55PM
I also noticed that some more recent games are absent, like most of the once from here;
[www.ebsoft.fr]

Such as Uridium, Jawbreaker II, Muffie's Tutankham & Conversion, Lilo, Acromage, The Lost Mines, Life on Mars, Bomb'n Blast, Booming Boy, Pang! and Zombie Incident.
May 17, 2016 10:31AM
And I also found, Princess Quest and Cold Blood missing. The games are listed on msxgamesworld.com
May 17, 2016 11:26PM
Hi,

the submissions work, i'm just a little busy with all kind of other things, so sorry :) But thanks for the scans, they look very good!! Will approve them in the current days so people can follow the updates since it are more than 20+ :)

About the missing games, we mostly focus on Commercial software that has been sold in stores.
That's also the reason that most of the msx-dev (http://msxdev.msxblue.com/) games are missing, but if you are willing to help adding the missing software just let me know :)
May 19, 2016 02:05PM
Ok, thanks. I was just trying to understand if the change submission system worked :-)

In that case, I will continue to submit additional updates, but will not expect them to be published quickly.

Regarding the missing games, what do you suggest I do. Post the information about them in the forum so you can add them, one post per game or something?
May 27, 2016 12:39AM
Regarding the missing games, I could give you access if you want to the admin part of GenMSX so you can add them :) if you want that just send me an email using the contact form: [www.generation-msx.nl]
FRS
August 04, 2017 11:25PM
The contribution form for some articles seems to be broken. In these cases, when I click on the "Contribute" button I end up in a blank page.

Amongst others, this has happened for the following articles:

- Aiwa DR-20
- Brother Industries HR-5X
- Canon V-25
August 05, 2017 12:07AM
Thanks for reporting it, will have a look at it when i'm back from my vacation :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login