Generation-MSX

Eggerland 2 and Tear of the Nile passwords

Posted by Brimo 
Eggerland 2 and Tear of the Nile passwords
March 02, 2004 05:28PM
Hi! Does anyone has all the passwords of Eggerland 2?
I also ask for passwords of Tear of the Nile game.
Re: Eggerland 2 and Tear of the Nile passwords
March 02, 2004 07:02PM
I have all passwords of Eggerland 2, but not digital yet :) I will try to add them soon.

And what's Tear of the Nile ? Do you have any screenshots of it ? Who made the game ?
March 03, 2004 07:10PM
Tear of Nile is game made by Victor.
It is found already in the software database.
detwisj
March 18, 2004 01:14AM
i got some eggerland 2 passwords, but the game would be only empty if you wouldnt play it all the way...

[home.nc.rr.com]

thats a site with lots of eggerland info :)

on another note, it gives a lot of passwords for eggerland 2 but the final password is a bit before the end, which obviously is the hardest and most illogical part. Im still stuck at the final stages (the ones past Key-5) i just cant figure it out. First one is the one with 4 blocks and 8 dragons (which u must pass, no way around) and 1 heart. I remember from the last time i played (a long time ago) it had something to do with the preperation and that you could just run from the heart past all the dragons and be too quick for the fireballs. Still i cant remember it. The passwords you get from that site go 1 lvl further (the second stage after Key-5) and yet again i cannot remember the solution. This time its one with 2 medusa's, 4 snakes, 1 roller (cat thingy) and 1 heart. and there is no way you can get from your entrance to the heart without being seen by one of the medusa's.

Sometimes the game is very frustrating :P
detwisj
March 18, 2004 01:16AM
oops, forgot a little part... if someone knows the trick to those stages, my email is rob.pouwelse@xs4all.nl

thanks in advance :)
detwisj
March 20, 2004 01:03AM
arg, i should really think before i start asking :)

For anyone who doesnt know the little trick behind the last stages, here it is :

*SEMI SPOILER*

At the stage where u need to get 5 keys to advance u can exit on all sides. After completing one of the stages there you will be transported to a certain stage on the main map. There you will see that there is a gate in plain sight. That gate will lead you to a TIMED stage where u must get to the treasure chest within the timelimit. When completed you will notice that the number next to your Key will be increased by 1. You will need 5 of those keys to get past the Key-5 stage. But that is not all! on every stage where u can get a key there is also a hidden gate under a moveable block, there you will also get a timed stage. when finished you will notice nothing unusual. BUT for every "secret" gate completed you will get a secret power in the stages past Key-5!

the powers are :
1. Extra speed (now you can dodge the Golls/dragons)
2. Can always shoot (now you can go through the middle by killing the snakes and the cat thingy)
forgot the right sequence after this :P sorry :P
3. Make Moveable Block (now you can make a block so the last medusa wont see you
4. Destroy Block, forest
5. Extra speed (otherwise the don medusa's would be too fast)
6. Create 1 Block (otherwise you wouldnt be able to get past the don medusa's)

*END OF SPOILER*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login