Generation-MSX

Dragon Slayer 6 English with bugs

Posted by fernando 
Dragon Slayer 6 English with bugs
November 08, 2001 12:03AM
Hi,

All dragon slayer 6 english translations that I've found on Internet are incomplete and full of bugs. Does anyone, by any chance, got a finished DS6 eng. translation? (with the introduction and so on).

Thanks in advance;

Fernando - Brazil.
Re: Dragon Slayer 6 English with bugs
November 08, 2001 10:23PM
Never saw an English DS6 Intro :) But if you find one, please let me know.

And what bug's do you mean ??

Sandy
November 09, 2001 06:03AM
well.. there's various bugs over the game... but the first one is just easy to find.. in the beggining of the game.. when U press SHIFT key... there's lots of strange caracters... and in the first scene, when SERIOUS just wake up... the game just hangs up.
December 17, 2001 08:39PM
For those who can't play the english version of ds6!

A work around for the startup problem is :
Download the spanish version, play it until you're able to save (as soon as your finished talking to your dad), now start the english version and load with the english scenario disk! Now you can play the e.v.!

Greetz
Bram
February 01, 2002 11:15PM
What about the last disk.. all "textures" in the cities and the player is wrong.. is there something to do about it?
February 11, 2002 01:12PM
Hi,

I saw this topic and thought I could take a look. I already know how to translate the demo at the beginning and at the end (but the chapternames still elude me); further more I don't know which bugs there are in the rest of the translated version (since I only finished the Japanese version). I could make a better version if there're people interested.

By the by, is there some interest in a version of Dragonslayer 4 where the japanese password has been reverted to ordinary letters... (I have that already lying around)
February 13, 2002 02:14AM
Cool.. that would be nice... maby u can make a deal with this site owner for pudding the version online :)

The last disk of DS6 is very bad all textures are scrambled..
Does anyone know games like DS6 (beside SD-Snatcher) who are translated?
February 13, 2002 02:16AM
eehmm.. pudding that DS4 online I mean...
February 13, 2002 10:26AM
Most games which have been translated to english are here on this site. So if you haven't already checked them out try Ys or Xak. Those are action RPG's though, not menu based...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login