Generation-MSX

Arabic MSX article

Posted by KhaldoonSaid 
Arabic MSX article
August 30, 2005 12:56PM
For all Arabic MSX lovers out there, I write weekly articles for the AlShark AlAwsat newspaper, and my next Tuesday's (Sep 6th) article is going to be about MSX...the link is [www.asharqalawsat.com] go to the technology section and you will find it. If you want, u can buy the physical paper itself from any shop.....It has a green cover if you don't know it....Long live MSX

PS: I'm not marketing for the paper, I just happen to be a weekly writer who loves MSX, and I wrote an article about it...it's gonna be good....ciao guys
Re: Arabic MSX article
August 30, 2005 01:17PM
Nice, will you also make a english version of it ?
August 30, 2005 07:40PM
Sorry Sylvester, but I write for the Arabic section only. The English section has other writers and articles :(
This is a good reason for you to learn Arabic lol.....just kidding.....
August 31, 2005 11:23PM
Sounds Nice!

But can you pleeasee give us english translation here?! :)

I would love to read your article, but my arabic is a bit rusty... :P
September 03, 2005 02:08PM
"masaxi", I will post the Arabic article first, and then I'll translate it into English and post it, too.....Thanks for the interest
September 06, 2005 10:34AM
Hi guys
As promised, here is the Arabic version of the MSX article [www.asharqalawsat.com]
I will translate it into English, but I have some real life (tm) work to finish first.

Ciao
September 06, 2005 12:16PM
Well, it looks nice :) Can't read it, but I like the picture you made :)

Funny to see that you read from right to left, looks diffecult, cause the arabic is from right to left and the english words are from right to left.
September 06, 2005 02:01PM
Thanks sylvester. True, arabic is read from right to left, but when an English word is inserted into an Arabic article, it is read from left to right...it seems confusing, but it's not. We face some problems when the typesetters (at the newspaper) have an Arabic-English article due to left-to-right and right-to-left context.

Glad you liked the article, and I'll translate right after I finish my pending tasks.

September 06, 2005 02:03PM
Here is the picture in better resolution.
Attachments:
open | download - MSXGames.jpg (188.9 KB)
September 06, 2005 02:08PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I didn't make the picture. It's taken from [www.komkon.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login