Generation-MSX

Armati releases

Posted by nrgo 
Armati releases
November 10, 2018 06:40PM
Some more Armati releases are listed here:
[msx.altervista.org]
I have some more to list, even on floppy-disk.
Re: Armati releases
November 11, 2018 09:31PM
Indeed I found a few entries that were missing here. But there are also some entries missing on that website.

MSA053
[www.generation-msx.nl]

MSA062
[www.generation-msx.nl]

MSA065
[www.generation-msx.nl]

MSA088
[www.generation-msx.nl]

MSA117
[www.generation-msx.nl]
November 12, 2018 09:23AM
p.s.

Would you happen to know who the publisher is of releases like this, which were released in Italy?
[www.generation-msx.nl]

There are quite a few of such releases, just look for the 3 digit product codes here if you want to see more images:
[www.generation-msx.nl]

Here are some another Italian releases from what seems like yet another publisher:
[www.generation-msx.nl]
[www.generation-msx.nl]
November 12, 2018 09:37AM
p.p.s.

This Italian release seems very similar in packaging style to the pirate releases. No idea on publisher either:
[www.generation-msx.nl]
November 12, 2018 11:08PM
rderooy thanks for the reply.
It's very hard to know those pirate-releases, those with red case are the rarest. I think these were made by computer-shops itselves, so It's very difficult to know where they come from... We have to ask to the owner.
The others.... I have many of them, and since tape magnetic material is very cheap, it's very hard to make a dump... So I have decided to avoid and not to buy them anymore.
Maybe for these it would more simple to find editor even if it's not written but, as I can see, they were distributed in all Italian territory... and so, also in this case I have to ask.
About Armati releases: the person who made them lived in Milan or nearby (Varese?, Brescia?, etc.) and maybe I can find out how contact him.
That msxit.org site is mine, and I forgot to update it, so I own all the missing tapes with a titled listed - I could start scanning covers, and some of them have a manual, too.
November 13, 2018 12:48AM
Certainly if you want to scan covers and manuals, that would be appreciated. Personally, I would focus primarily on the non-pirate releases for scanning covers and manuals, especially software where we don't have a lot of information.

Also, I noticed your website is missing a two or so Sony Italia releases;
[www.generation-msx.nl]
November 13, 2018 11:09PM
Sony's SDE-002 and SDE-010 arrived to me just yesterday, so the collection is complete.
I think that one of the pirated-tapes is from a Sony tape ("lezioni... esercizi..." etc.).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login