April 12, 2012 02:08PM
Here's 3 entries by Power Soft (1985 France):

Agenda
[www.generation-msx.nl]

Budget Familial
[www.generation-msx.nl]

Carnet d'Adresses
[www.generation-msx.nl]

Screenshots will arrive as soon as possible.
Re: Power Soft
April 14, 2012 02:52PM
Screenshots: yes please :)

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? [faq.msxnet.org] )
PPS: Visit my homepage at [manuel.msxnet.org]
April 14, 2012 02:53PM
By the way, isn't this published by "Standard MSX", the French MSX magazine?

Grtjs, Manuel

April 15, 2012 02:40AM
Hi manuel,

now entries do have screenshots.
I don't know if these are published by that French MSX magazine. But my release is a single box in "vhs style" containing 3 cassettes. Maybe it's a separate release (in form of collection) from regular/single Standard MSX's software releases.

Best regards and long life to MSX!
April 15, 2012 09:00AM
As they're all in the same box, you might want to create a collection as well and name it "Series Vie Pratique" published by "Standard M.S.X"? That is what the box seems to say...

Grtjs, Manuel

April 15, 2012 07:22PM
Yes manuel, I though that you'll ask me about creating a compilation or collection entry...
But my worry is that we cannot search properly these programs with their names...

1) See for example Aleste Gaiden... Who knows that it is inside a "Disk-Station-4-Special"?

2) Another thing to notice: cover shows 3 photos near software names, so I suppose that were separate releases.

3) And another thing: a software is an entry, while a collection is a release. Other 8bit databases such as Lemon64 lists every single software even if it is released in a collection.

In this situation we are far from reaching 4000 entries, but in practice we are over this target (target is to show that MSX has a huge software library like the other 8bit systems).
I remember there was a thread in Gen-MSX talking about this problem, with different approaches.
At the end, we could melt in any time these single entries in one collection ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 07:24PM by nrgo.
April 15, 2012 10:01PM
The collection is indeed only a way to express how it is published. It still requires separate entries, so the entry count is not affected negatively. You can still search on the entries when they're published in a collection. Aleste Gaiden is not a good example, it's not in Generation MSX as published in a collection.

Grtjs, Manuel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login