several games
April 18, 2015 11:40AM
three dragon story - Muffie - msx 1
100 procent music - Mayhem - msx 2 - moonsound
3d fire - Octopus Bros - msx 1
7 differences - Jipe - msx 1
aackosoft compilation disk - Aackosoft - msx 1
aerobic - philips - msx 2
after the war 2 - Dinamic - msx 1 (code 11423)
age 7 - Atlantis - msx 2
ah soukai - A.Hiramatsu - msx 2 - fm pac
ah soukai 2 - A.Hiramatsu - msx 2 - fm pac
air fox - Paul Mather - msx 1
airborne demodisc - Airborne - msx 2 - moonblaster stereo
airborne demodisc 2 - Airborne - msx 2 - moonblaster stereo
airborne music selector - Airborne - msx 2 - moonblaster stereo
alien attack - volker becker - msx 1
alien base - visiogame - msx 1
alien slime - Ax-alex - msx 2 - fm pac
almost real - mayhem - msx 2 / turbo r - monsound

Kind regards,

The Kid
Attachments:
open | download - uploads.zip (1.08 MB)
Re: several games
April 21, 2015 10:54PM
Stuff we already have:
- Aackosoft compilation: [www.generation-msx.nl]
- After the War (updated product code though): [www.generation-msx.nl]

Isn't that Air Fox game just a game listing from MSX Magazine?

For all these companies which are not in the database, we also need information. Which country are they from, for example...

Several of these things are demos and music dics. We are not really focussing on those right now, so I'm not going to add them soon myself. (Maybe someone else will, though!)

Three Dragon Story by Muffie is just a port of that game for MSX, from Sega SG-1000. There's also an official game of it, so I don't think it's worth mentioning this port/hack.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? [faq.msxnet.org] )
PPS: Visit my homepage at [manuel.msxnet.org]
April 22, 2015 08:50AM
Okay, got it, games first :)

Actually Age 7 from atlantis is a dutch/belgian group. Here on msx.org is a list with more of their programs.
[www.msx.org]

After the war 2 : I have 2 different versions in my collection (copies). The first one is like on generation-msx. The other one I have starts with the same pictures but asks for a code to play. So 11423 is not the product code, it is the code to enter the game. The level you start in, is different from the version that doesn't have this password check.
I guess that's why it's called after the war 2, although it doesn't say so in the game.

Some of the other games, I don't know if there just a one time production or if there is a company behind it.
Like 7 differences, I've got that one from here: [www.passionmsx.org]

And these two are very nice games with nice music and graphics. But I have no idea if these two games are the only ones this guy made.
ah soukai - A.Hiramatsu - msx 2 - fm pac
ah soukai 2 - A.Hiramatsu - msx 2 - fm pac

So in general, what are the 'rules' for uploading games in the generation-msx database ? Are you interested in games that looks like a one time production ? And what info needs to be included ?

I googled on volker becker for msx, and it seems this person or company made a whole lot more than alien attack :) Clearly it's german :)
[www.webring.org]

alien slime of ax-alex. Here in generation-msx I found another game they made :
[www.generation-msx.nl]
April 22, 2015 10:12PM
There are no real rules, it's just that I put my spare time in it, and I want to focus on getting the clearly released stuff from the past in the database. So, stuff that was sold with boxes and manuals, and by preference also include photos of these boxes, manuals, media, next to the other information. The more information the better. I really love product codes, for instance.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? [faq.msxnet.org] )
PPS: Visit my homepage at [manuel.msxnet.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login