Generation-MSX

Various subjects

Posted by brimoman 
Various subjects
April 24, 2006 09:25AM
Hi all!

1) Tentochito, a game for konami with the code RC 763, that was never released to msx, was actually released on other machine called PC98.
To see screenshots of this game that was about to be released for msx, visit [fullmotionvideo.free.fr]
Btw, some websites has mentioned that tentochito is one of the konami's lost games

2) Is there anyone interested in "mole mole 1&2" and "tear of the nile"? They are puzzle games that are very difficult to solve. In mole mole, you must eat all of the fruits and go to the door, while the other game you must guide yourself to the rip or something similar. I finished mole mole 2 the children mode only and I'm trying to finish the rest modes in mole mole 2, and finish mole mole 1 and tear of nile, but actually they are difficult, and no website has ever talked about tear of nile (maybe because of its extemely bad music)
Someone help me in this game?

3) Castle excellent: the other version for PC88 the one differs from the castle excellent for msx, is easier somehow than the msx one, but it is very annoying. Your aim in the PC88 version is trying not to use any door, because number of keys is much less than number of doors found in this silly game. I've finished castle excellent for msx although it seems more difficult, but for pc88, I was forced to replay it several times, and I only managed to grab the second fairy. The fairy also does not give you a red key, and there are many red doors unlike the msx ones. Someone help me with castle excellent for PC88?

4) I hope that someone who invents a castle game that comes with a game editor, so that people can implement and design their own castles :). I recommend to use the same graphics.

Re: Various subjects
April 25, 2006 08:05AM
hi back to you!

1) can you please give here some screenshots of tentochito, I visited that website, but I didn´t found any...

2) I played both mole moles few years ago, and liked both games, but I gave up because of difficultiness (nowadays boredom hits me if i play too long such "use your brains"-arcade games, younger I liked them more).
April 26, 2006 06:42PM
The pictures of tentochito are found under the letter K.
Anyway, here are the screenshots.
Attachments:
open | download - ten0.png (18 KB)
open | download - ten1.png (22.2 KB)
April 26, 2006 09:31PM
thanxx!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login