Generation-MSX

Golvellius 2 translated to English

Posted by Ethan Bally 
Golvellius 2 translated to English
September 27, 2002 02:29PM
I am big fan of Golvellius on the Sega Master System, so you can imagine my joy when I heard that a sequel was made on the MSX!

I downloaded the Japanese ROM imidiately, but after a few hours playing it, I had to give up, it was useless (I didn't understand a thing that was going on!)

My question is to any and ALL you Golvellius fans out there (and there must be thousands of you for such a good game!) Is there an English translated version of the ROM? Or is anyone working on one? Please say yes...

Thanx
Ethan
Randam
Re: Golvellius 2 translated to English
September 30, 2002 03:25PM
There's an english version and a spanish version of golvellius 2. (The spanish version can be found on this site) I don't know where you could obtain the english version.
Re: Golvellius 2 translated to English
April 20, 2004 03:24PM
To anyone reading this thread:

To my knowledge, Teo Lopez did the -spanish- version of Golvellius 2, and it is avaliable on this site. I have no knowledge of an english version. However, I have played through the spanish ROM (I speak spanish) and am in the process of making walkthroughs for the game, including all translations and maps. When my site is up, I will notify it here. Until then, if anyone is interested in cooperating or on recieving more info -about- the game (such as the fact that it's NOT Golvellius part 2), feel free to email me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login