Generation-MSX

Castle Excellent Cheat

Posted by Ahmad Al-Mutawa 
Castle Excellent Cheat
May 28, 2003 03:28PM
Hi All.
Can anyone help me in this?
I am trying to find a cheat on how to obtain the red flower (or rose) that is located in the lower level of rooms in the castle excellent. It is said that once this flower is obtained, then all doors will be wide opened in the castle which makes it easy to solve the game.

Advanced Thanks
Castle Excellent Cheat Screenshot
May 28, 2003 07:34PM
I am sorry, I said (Flower and Rose) instead of Cherries. Here is a link to the photo...

Screenshot available here :

[www.angelfire.com]
Re: Castle Excellent Cheat
March 01, 2004 11:08AM
Well I know how to get the cherries in the castle game and not castle excellent, but I remember before 4 years there was a website made by a guy I think his name is Hosni, that contains some save states on .cas for many rooms in castle excellent, and also there was a paragraph that states that there is a cheat code that gives you infinite number of keys. I have never tried it, because I have finished the game before I have discovered that website, and because according to what I remember, the webiste says: if you want any help and if you want some cheat codes then email me. Anyway the website now doesnt exist (maybe).
I have an advice for you, don't waste your time with finding such cheat codes, because some of the rooms such as the one attached here, cannot be finished even if the doors are opened unless you push some stones, jars, barrels, candle, ice and the up-down lever stone in way to let you go through the door easily, and another reason is that you will lose many many good times while playing. The game is not that difficult, and if you want any help in this game, just email me.
Anyway, for getting the cherries in the castle, it is located just down the princess room, and next to a room with two flying fires and 1 or 2 kings or whatever, go to the room with these enemies. Kill all of the enemies, and at the top of the room, there is a barrel, and at the bottom of the room, there are two holes, push the barrel and drop it on the right hole, and not the left one, keep pressing ctrl and "graph" (or left alt), for around three to 4 minutes, and finally, you will find the barrel right up on the direction where you could then push the barrel to open up the red door and take the cherries. Anyway I could finish the caslte with and without cherries.
Good Luck!
Attachments:
open | download - msx0010.zip (13 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login