Generation-MSX

What is the name of these games?

Posted by peno 
peno
What is the name of these games?
March 06, 2004 11:26AM
Hallo!
1) I remember a game when I was young which is very similar to "buck rogers" , but the difference is that a boat in a sea is used instead of a war ship in planets and in space. What is the name of this game and where could i find it?
2) I remember a game. You can choose one or two players. If you choose 2 players, the 2 players play at the same time. Player 1 plays with letters to move the guy i.e ( w for up and q maybe for down etc) while player 2 uses cursor. The graphics of the game is absolutely bad, and I remember that the game was the worst game I have ever seen in my life. For player 2, if you press the right arrow, it will go to the direction to the right of the guy you move, i.e if your face is down then he will move left. It is not a 3d game ( not as knight lore and such games) it is a 2 d game moving (like the mobile planet game which is made by hal), but the graphics is very odd, and the way of moving the guy is difficult. Anyway, the object of the game is to take some keys and open some doors that does not look like a door and go somewhere I forgot what is it (maybe the princess). You are in a castle and there are witches and armies to kill. There are many equipments like red bottle ,arrows, magic, etc.. The guy you move looks like an eggplant, and player two looks like player 1 but it's color is yellow. The font is very large ( nearly as big as Mo-Karimakka, the game where you play basketball in a forest or something? it is found in the software database in this site). The game is in English. There is a story at the beginning of the game, and there is instructions and the name of each equipment and each enemy in the game. The game is in tape. I think it is made in Japan. I remember that we type RUN"CAS:" in order the game to work. The guy you move is huge. There are rooms to go through. It's a maze castle. The guy has a health meter, and when the guy dies , The End message appears instead of gameover! More than it is a very bad game, I never ever seen a title for the game i.e. I didnt know the game's name. What is the game's name and from where could I download it?
Re: What is the name of these games?
March 09, 2004 01:03PM
1) maybe Turboat from ASCII ?? :S
peno
March 09, 2004 07:11PM
Sorry, but it is not turboat. The game looks like buck rogers in everything , as if it is a hack or clone of buck rogers, but the difference is that a boat is used instead of a war ship in space.
quindar
June 01, 2004 01:06PM
I think it is 3d driver water by apollo technica. You can found it in the software database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login