Generation-MSX

The Castle & Castle Excellent Cheats

Posted by fcga1976 
The Castle & Castle Excellent Cheats
March 20, 2004 07:22PM
Hello,

Does anyone knows any cheat codes that really works on the game for MSX, The Castle and Caslte 2 (Excellent)? I have a POKE code that I found on the Internet but when I run the game (both) with those POKEs, it simply reset the emulator or hangs it.

I know that a POKE for that game exists because when I had my MSX computer, I finished the game The Castle with that.

Now, after so many years, sure I had to lost my book with the POKE codes.

Is there something that I have to do on the emulator to the POKE code work?

Those POKEs code give yu infinite keys, start with the map, infinite lives and invunerability.

I`d appreciate some help from the MSX community out there.

Thanks!!!

Felipe

Re: The Castle & Castle Excellent Cheats
March 20, 2004 10:39PM
Are these the ones you have tried or the ones you search for, some poke do not work cause neither the game is cracked or "altered" or the emulator use memory which has been debugged, perhaps you can try an other configuration with your emulator, some games are a bit picky with that

Castle
10 BLOAD"CASTLE1.BIN":POKE &H9D53,240
20 DEFUSR=&HD000:A=USR(0)
30 BLOAD"CASTLE2.BIN",R

Castle Excellent

10 BLOAD"CASTLE2A.BIN"
20 POKE &HA7D1,240
30 DEFUSR=PEEK(&HFCC0)*256+PEEK(&HFCBF)
40 A=USR(0)
50 BLOAD"CASTLE2B.BIN",R

Chris,

the maps can be found at [home.hccnet.nl] and
[home.tiscali.nl]
May 01, 2004 09:09PM
i am looking for the game ( the castle ) to download it but i can't find it..i have the ( castle excellent ) but i can't find the castle .. can you write me a site with ( the castle ) game download in it and thank you..
Dr. MAD
May 01, 2004 09:22PM
[ftp.funet.fi]

check this dir for castle and castleex :)

Sandy
kgd
May 02, 2004 07:30AM
[ftp.funet.fi]

The download is msx1-1.lzh is castle and castleex in.

kgd
June 14, 2004 01:45AM
Thnks' Chris. I got the Poke, but how does it work? Can you give us the instructions on how to use it. Thank's again.

Alex..
castle excellent cheats
June 25, 2004 09:13PM
Hello My friends, i need someone to help me to find the cheat codes or pokes for the castle game,i am going nuts of this game, i have searched the whole net for a cheat but nothing,plz help me.
August 19, 2004 05:22PM
How do you work the pokes? I am an amatuer and I dont have a clue. Please inform this game is driving me nutz!
we want it back plz
September 01, 2004 06:42PM
hi my name is Raghdaa, im from kuwait im 27 yrs. I used to play the castel in 1988 with my eldest sister, so the Iraq inveation Kuwait 1990 and we have to leave our house and since we left our home they stealed my house and they stealed my favourite collection of KONAMI 1986-1987and 1988, so plzzz plzzz if you have any information that i can get my collection back by you please send me:
F-1 SPIRIT
Gradivs 2
Penguin Advanture
The castle

they are the best
hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Yours Raghdaa
jamie wrote:

> How do you work the pokes? I am an amatuer and I dont have a
> clue. Please inform this game is driving me nutz!
September 09, 2004 03:14AM
How to End This Room ? Please Who Can Help Me Replay Me now :S Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... How I Can Move the Rock to the Door !!!! I will Be crazy !!! Plzzzzz Help help help help :S:S:S:s
September 09, 2004 03:16AM
Download the Attachment: Castle.JPG (76k) To Know What Room I Mean :) thanx .. am Waitting Ur Help nd Replay ALLL :)
Peace
September 09, 2004 09:57AM
To Pepsiman,
The attachment castle.jpg is not downloadable. Please make up a new attachment or send me a picture to my email. I've finnished both the castle and castle excellent games.
September 09, 2004 10:05AM
hmm, there seems te be a problem with downloading of attachments, I will fix it tonight.
September 09, 2004 10:27AM
ok, just had a look at it, it seems it's fixed now :) you can see the images again.
September 11, 2004 01:03AM
How to run the .ROM file
i was looking for the castel for a long time once i found i can't run it on me PC;
some web site said somthing about flushing the BIOS, but i don't have any idea.
Help please.

I use a
P4 processor
256 RAM
Win XP pro
September 11, 2004 02:20AM
You must use a MSX emulator for PC .

A rom file is indeed an image of the program that was on the MSX cartridge.

I recommend you blueMSX : [www.bluemsx.com]
September 11, 2004 10:41PM
How To End Those Room ? :S

I Really My Mind Going to Be crazy .. Pelase some One Help Me
September 11, 2004 10:55PM
i upload for u guys the (Save Game) For Castle Excellent Who Like To Try To End This Room And Help Me .. Just Download it and load the file and play Castle Excellent from before the end about 20 rooms i think... I Hope Really some One Help Me Go Out From it :)
Attachments:
open | download - The Castle Excellent Save.zip (156.5 KB)
September 12, 2004 01:53AM
New Problem .. How I Can Go To Blue Door ?!?! .. Ignore The Blue Kays I Know How To Get it .. but How To Go To The Blue Door ?!

I hOpe tp Have Fast Answer Coz Am Near To End Castle Excellent As I End The Castle Part 1
September 12, 2004 03:53AM
Would love to help u if i could but i cant even load the attachment! its a .RuMSX file. What r u using to play it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login