Generation-MSX

The Castle & Castle Excellent Cheats

Posted by fcga1976 
Re: The Castle & Castle Excellent Cheats
December 21, 2004 03:55PM
Anyone can help me with this room. I cannot access the green door of that room. Please help me with a pass by pass solution. Tks to all. If anyone want, can send me the solution in private or post here.
Pepsi man, I have sent you a msg about that.

Fabio
Attachments:
open | download - castle_quest1.gif (3 KB)
December 24, 2004 02:20PM

Hi,

First part:
Well in this one what u do is the following:-
Place the first red block from the right in that space on the left of the elevator and quickly go back jump over the 2nd block and push it all the way down to the left so that it falls above the 2 blue blocks.

Second part:
first push the multi-color block to the right , just before the list and then go back jump up then push the candle on the elevator then quickly jump up to the right hand corner just under the purple door and push it to the left and quickly go back to ur corner so that u don’t die . After u do that, push the candle 1/2 a push to the left but don’t drop it, make sure u do this as the list is going down only!!!

now go to the multi color block push it on the elevator then very quickly go up all the way push the candle down to the left side then go back to the corner then push the multi-color block the same place the candle was , also push it 1/2 a push as the lift goes down .

Last step:
Push the blue on top of elevator then jump up push candle down to the elevator all the way to the left where the multi-color block used to be at the start of the game.

Once u done that quickly go back top push multi-color block to the left and then push the blue block to the left side exactly as u did with others.

now u done the blue 1 goes through the big elevator all the way up , to the left then down where the 2 other blue blocks are.

I hope you can do it .
December 25, 2004 11:15PM
hey to you all I see that you guys are having fun with both great games,,

however I need your help in this room that I beleive the last before the princess rescue. I have showen both side in the attachments..

how to get there or there is some trick to do... looking forward to hear from you thanks in adavaced
Attachments:
open | download - 1.jpg (97.6 KB)
open | download - 2.jpg (99.3 KB)
December 26, 2004 02:40AM
ho ho ho

never mind my request above me because luckily I got it done..

some how in the power rainbow in the next room after I killed all witches .. it gave me power for more time.. so i managed to get throw the sharp objects in the picture 2 above... thanks any way... mary chrismas to you all.
December 28, 2004 12:55AM
Sami.. u can find that solution if u read up ... from me :-

Author: PepsiMan (s3)
Date: 09-13-04 08:42
Attachment: Trick.JPG (69k) <<-------- see it up :)

and there's trick in castle excellent ya must know it .. coz without it u cant save the princess ... see the attachment :)

and also i end the both games :) caste part 1 & 2 :)

happy new year ;)

PepsiMan - Egypt
January 31, 2005 10:36PM
People,

I got stuck in another room. It is attached. Could anyone give me a light to pass this room.

Tks,

Fabio
Attachments:
open | download - castle23.gif (13.6 KB)
PipsiMan
July 13, 2005 02:01PM
Hi pipsiman :)

As requested , see the attached file :)

Attachments:
open | download - The Castle Excellent Save (NEWER).zip (156.4 KB)
Re: we want it back plz
July 15, 2005 03:45AM
guys
i am tired of start the game all the time. I need to know how I can save the game. let me know how by steps.
send me answer through mail.

thanks

July 29, 2005 10:03PM
hello
August 21, 2005 05:13PM
Hiya guys
I tried a 1000 times to get past the door in this room and I couldnt do any thing helpful , Would any one help me getting through .
Attachments:
open | download - castle2.jpg (30.7 KB)
September 01, 2005 01:58AM
hi every body,

can you please hlep me on the room 92 of Castle as show in the attachment?

Attachments:
open | download - The Castle-Room92.gif (240.2 KB)
maj
October 21, 2005 07:50PM
man this need lots of work , i have done it my self ages ago , if u still keen to solve it let me know and i will explain how to do it in steps
maj
October 21, 2005 07:51PM
man this need lots of work , i have done it my self ages ago , if u still keen to solve it let me know and i will explain how to do it in steps
November 05, 2005 12:23AM
hallo i need cheat codes plzzzzzzzzzzzzz and how i can mack it work
dj_maj
November 10, 2005 09:14PM
no cheat codes, you can only load a room using a saved state file by pressing F4 at the start
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login