Generation-MSX

J.P. Winkle

Posted by Fabio Albergaria 
J.P. Winkle
January 24, 2005 03:02PM
Anyone has ever finished this game?
In the first level (red bricks), I got 13 bibles and got warped to level 2 (blue bricks).

In the second level, i got 10 bibles, a red bible and a strange fruit which gave me lots of points but I do not know if the game finishes somewhere in this level or there is an other warp to a third level.

If anyone can help me or have any clue from the original cartridge, please post!!!

This is kind of important. After this, I will put in my webpage the complete map for the game. If someone wants the partial map in order to indicate where is the end of the game or the warp to the third level, I can provide.

Tks in advance.

Fabio
brimoman
Re: J.P. Winkle
January 25, 2005 10:33AM
Hi!
I had this game when I was very small, and I've took 13 bibles in the red castle, and I've got 12 bibles at the blue one. I haven't play this game since 1997, and I have not played it on any emulator yet, since I think that the game has no ending, and the creators of this game has meant to put a missing bibble. However, I've also got a red bibble, and something that gives me 4 lives, and I've digged out the 2 rooms which has many blue bricks completely and nothing happened. Anyway, I'm not sure if there is a blue bibble or not, but I remember that there is a blue bibble that I've took. Btw, in the red castle there is a brick in a room I don't know where exactly, where a Japanese word or stuff appears, and you must pass through it around 5 times, and it will transfer you to the blue castle without completing the 13 bibles in the first castle, but unfortunately, the bibbles you took will be zeroed.
Good Luck!
January 25, 2005 03:04PM
Tks a lot. A blue bible? Oh my god, I have digged also the two blu brick rooms and found only the red bible.
I found also the warp to the level 2.
You mean 12 bibles + the red one?
Could you see my map at www.geocities.com/fabio_dias and see if you can discover where the other bibles are?

Tks in advance.

Fabio
January 25, 2005 10:22PM
Hi Fabio, is it ok when I add your maps to my database ?
January 25, 2005 11:46PM
Brimoman,

Found another bible in the same room of the red bible. Now, there are 11 white bibles. Dunno where to find the others. See my page for the updated map.

Sylvester,

Ok but it is not ready yet. If you want, im my site, there are other maps which are finished.
www.geocities.com/fabio_dias

Bye,

Fabio

brimoman
January 26, 2005 11:05AM
Hi!
In the blue castle at the room where there are many skulls, there is a place where you can dig down to reach the 2nd room with many blue blocks. I don't remember whether there is a blue bibble or not, but if there is one, then it is probably in the same room where the red bibble is. I haven't played this game for many many years, but I have got 12 bibbles in the blue castle, plus the red bibble, and maybe a blue bibble.
Do you know the room where there is around 12 bumping balloons ( something that when you stand on it, you jump higher)? The room where most of the ? blocks are swords? The room previous to this room, there is more digging in it. I think that the 12th bibble is there.
Good Luck!
January 27, 2005 02:40PM
Brimoman,

In truth, there is a place where you can dig down to reach the 2nd room with many blue blocks. It remains 1 bible. 11 bibles + 1 red bible.
The room previous to where there is around 12 bumping balloons, i did not find nothing else there.

If anyone want to play the game and give some help, I would thank a lot!!

I updated the map of my page with some more diggings I found in the game. [www.geocities.com]

Help is needed :)

Tks to all,

Fabio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login