Generation-MSX

Name of this game?

Posted by KhaldoonSaid 
Name of this game?
August 27, 2005 08:08PM
Hi guys
What's the name of a game which is similar to "The Heist", but with better graphics, and you played with an English policeman trying to catch a thief in a mall or something, with escelators and stuff...I remember the policeman had a blue suit and held a stick in his hand, and had a tall black hat. You must catch a running thief, scrolling from one screen to the other, and I think there was a radar (I'm not sure about ttis)...Please help
Re: Name of this game?
August 28, 2005 12:49PM
Maybe you are searching for Goody ?

[www.generation-msx.nl]
August 28, 2005 01:42PM
No, it's not goody.....You play as a policeman, in a mall....thanks for the reply......
August 28, 2005 02:46PM
Ok, next guess: Keystone Kapers

[www.generation-msx.nl]
August 28, 2005 05:30PM
YYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH....Man, I've been looking for this game for more than 7 years, and I didn't know its name until now.....THANKS ALOTTTTT Sylvester.....I'm gonna name my child "Sylvester".....dude, u're great....thanks again....
Maggoo
August 30, 2005 11:19PM
Man your kid is lucky I didn't answer first :p
August 31, 2005 11:26PM
Oh No!

I am too late to give right answer, so you don´t give my name to your child now....
September 01, 2005 03:26PM
What? Keystone Kapers has better graphics than The Heist. I think they are in the same level. Poor graphic quality but very addictive.

Fabio
MSX Solutions
September 03, 2005 02:08PM
Sorry "only69", but after 15 years, you think that a game had better graphics...I was shocked after I played it now, by the poor graphics, but it's still one of my favorites....

"masaxi", I will give ur name to my 2nd child lol...(Man, I don't have kids yet).....and yeah "Maggoo", thank God you didn't answer first....lol

thanks guys, you've been very helpful
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login