Generation-MSX

Need HELP in Wonderboy and Wrangler!!!

Posted by Anonymous 
Need HELP in Wonderboy and Wrangler!!!
June 03, 2006 09:45AM
In Wonderboy, IS IT POSSIBLE to jump over long water gap in ROUND 2 (I mean water area where ninth little pink octopus is jumping) ? I have tried that many tens of times and never succeed, I always fall 16 pixels too early..... even I jump from the very edge of previous platform

In Wrangler, HOW do you land to gas station (that flashing building) ???
I tried to land there same way as in Original game, "Falcon Patrol" (your plane heading straight to YOU), but plane always explodes and same happens when I try to land sideways (plane doesnt move), and of course I do it very carefully, using so little speed as possible, but everytime plane explodes.

Is it so, that I need to use certain amount of GAS and MISSILES until I can refuel??? In "Falcon Patrol" you could refuel even you had full tank of gas and all missiles.

Please Help!
Re: Need HELP in Wonderboy and Wrangler!!!
June 03, 2006 04:24PM
Wrangler:

After flying for a while you will see an oil barrel. It will give you a certain amount of fuel and misseles. I took a screenshot of it. Bottomleft you can see the oil barrel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2006 04:26PM by Wataru.
Attachments:
open | download - Wrangler Oil barrel screen .png (365.4 KB)
June 03, 2006 08:24PM
Thank You Wataru! I must try it. 5:o)

By the way, if it is not gas station, then what that flashing building is? Hopefully someone still has instructions?
June 03, 2006 09:53PM
I don't know, sometimes it changes into three small buildings. Perhaps the player must change all the flashing builings into three smaller ones.
June 13, 2006 09:41AM
yesterday I tried Wrangler, and I think I succeeded picking up barrel once, thought I am not completely sure, as it happened so fast... is there a special noise when picking it? I think I just heared same sound as other planes have when they fly past you. It is very hard to stay alive too long in this game.

Anyone can help me in Wonderboy?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login